What cartridge are you currently using on main deck

Grenadeslio

Lunatic Member
Lots of threads asking about cartridges, how about pics of what we're running and what we like about them.

The deck in my main system is a Kenwood KD500 with a Grace G707 arm. After several other cartridges I decided I wanted to try a Grace on my Grace arm thinking great synergy would be the result, I wasn't wrong. Currently rotating two different Grace stylus in the F8-L10' cartridge body, the Advanced Luminal Trace and the Custom made for the F8-C Grace cartridge. Pictured is the 10th anniversary Advanced Luminal Trace stylus.

20161119_170011.jpg

Main Table: Verify CF arm/Dynavector 17D2mr (stereo) Jelco 750L/Audio Technica AT33mono (mono)
Vintage rig Thorens tables: TD125MkIIab/Magnapan Unitrac 1/ Ortofon MC20 Super TD160/Pro-ject 9 CC/Ebony body DL103 with stylus (ML) and sapphire cantilever upgrade.
Regards,
Jim

Main table (Linn LP12 w/Ittok arm), Dynavector 23K RS. Three other tables (all Dual CS5000 w/stock OPS arm) AT 440MLa or 440MLb, Drawer full of other carts that get rotated in and out from time to time--Shures, Grados, and Denons mainly.

All mid-fi here. On my older rega planar 3 with rb300 I'm running a Nagaoka mp110. On my Optonica rp7205 is an Ortofon 2M red, and on my AR XA I currently have an Ortofon OM30. There is a Shure M91 ED that I am thinking of switching out with the OM30 on the AR, but I really like the way things sound now, so I might just hold off on that till the stylus on the 30 wears out.

Back
Top Bottom