What day are you coming in ?

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
What day are you coming in I will be there on an off weds thru Sunday. See ya then !

Brainsmasher and I will be leaving Cheyenne and driving as far as Chicago on Thursday and we will leave Chicago Friday AM and get there with plenty of time to help in the afternoon if needed. I'm getting pumped!!!! :thmbsp:

Mark and I should be there sometime Friday evening, depending on when we get the courage up to leave here. Way pumped, and looking forward to seeing everybody!

You better know I'm coming in Wednesday around lunch because your buying me lunch...

just kidding about the lunch. See you tomorrow.

Lunch is on me. Rugrats will be in tow unfortunately....

Wardsweb said:
You better know I'm coming in Wednesday around lunch because your buying me lunch...

just kidding about the lunch. See you tomorrow.

I'll be in on Friday around or just after lunchtime. Just look for my big brown Chevy conversion van with all kindsa stickers on the back :)

Same as Bolly, leavin my place about 4.30 am Saturday morning........ hopin to be there about 9 AMish, can't wait to see y'all again!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!

Eta

Late Saturday morning unless I can't sleep with all the excitement then I'll be in earlier... :thmbsp: I'd much rather make the drive on a good night sleep! :boring:

Flight sked to arrive DTW at 4:14...but you know how that goes....and then there's the hope-to-find-the-luggage carousel, the find-the-car-reservation dance and finally the how-bad-is-Detroit-traffic-on-a-Friday-eve shuffle. Hopefully, we've danced our way in to the hotel room by 6:00/6:30.

I'm looking forward to some buffalo wings...and hopefully find some good amber ale to go with it!!

I'm going to head out of here at 10:00 PM Friday night and drive my ass off till I get there. I hope to be there arround 10:00 AM Sat.I just hope that I don't drop dead when I step out of the truck :D

Back
Top Bottom