What day are you coming in ?

jcmjrt said:
Flight sked to arrive DTW at 4:14...but you know how that goes....and then there's the hope-to-find-the-luggage carousel, the find-the-car-reservation dance and finally the how-bad-is-Detroit-traffic-on-a-Friday-eve shuffle. Hopefully, we've danced our way in to the hotel room by 6:00/6:30.

I'm looking forward to some buffalo wings...and hopefully find some good amber ale to go with it!!

The wait at the luggage carousel may be a blessing. I wouldn't wish Detroit traffic at 4:14 on anyone!!!! The way east won't be bad, as your going against traffic. But north? Shudder.....

Mark

If coming north on the Southfield there will be a spot where 3 lanes go down to 2 and then 1. It sucks but there is construction all over and really no way around. Just have to grin and bear it.

What time does the Swap meet start(and is iit on Saturday)??

I plan to be there by 9-10 am, I could be there a bit earlier if I need to be.

Hi,

The swap starts on Sat and runs on Sunday as well. Hours are 10-7 Sat and 10-5 on Sunday. We would like you to have your gear setup at least 1 hour early on Saturday to avoid carrying in all your equipment at the same time all the guests are there. Thanks and see ya there.

Grumpy

grumpy said:
Hi,

The swap starts on Sat and runs on Sunday as well. Hours are 10-7 Sat and 10-5 on Sunday. We would like you to have your gear setup at least 1 hour early on Saturday to avoid carrying in all your equipment at the same time all the guests are there. Thanks and see ya there.

Grumpy

I assume no one expects us to be at our tables the whole time? I'd hate to miss the fest for the sake of selling off some of my crap :)

Rich,

Nope you guys are free to roam as you please. However AK and its few staff cannot be held liable for watching the swap tables. We generally do not have enough manpower to do so please keep that in mind.

Dave

grumpy said:
Rich,

Nope you guys are free to roam as you please. However AK and its few staff cannot be held liable for watching the swap tables. We generally do not have enough manpower to do so please keep that in mind.

Dave

Thanks, Dave. Of course, I wouldn't expect that. Maybe all my stuff will go in the 1st hour anyway :)
Rich

Back
Top Bottom