What Did Your Secret Santa 2018 Give You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoying this as well, Great job Secret or not so secret Santas!
May your Celebration be Wonderful,
Jim

Apparently mine wasn't done yet.
From the other side of the U.S.

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 31
Dan (4-2-7) sent me these for Christmas. I can’t awesome set of albums to enjoy. Thank you so very much!

The two old sealed titles where something I just got at the record store. I thought The Readymades 45rpm EP was pretty cool and I got two sealed copies. They where a local SF band, and that label, local as well only put out one title and you have it.

I like the cover art on the back with concert posters and The Runaways in one of them.

More on-topic, I got over to Detroit, and collected up my SS gift.

A pair of Gin goblets, 24 oz, heavy stem, paper thin balloon, marvelous drinking vessel. And, since Gin and Tonic is one of my favourite drinks, the glasses were accompanied by a bottle of Portland Soda Works Tonic syrup. Now I'll have to get some limes, and enjoy.

Thanks, Secret Santa! This is a marvelous gift, sure to be well-used. Even Linda looked at them and asked if we had lots of Gin. This will be fun. Thanks!

The two old sealed titles where something I just got at the record store. I thought The Readymades 45rpm EP was pretty cool and I got two sealed copies. They where a local SF band, and that label, local as well only put out one title and you have it.

I like the cover art on the back with concert posters and The Runaways in one of them.

I was wondering about that band as I had not heard of them before. But I was very interested in looking them up.

Nice set of albums just got a little better with a little information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom