What Goodies Are Hiding in Your Closet, Begging to Be Used?

I'm afraid to look ...

dark-basement-tourcloud-this-basement-stairs-a.jpg

Not much anymore. Gave most of my spare gear to friends.

What's left? Let's see....

Rotel RX-855 receiver
Dual 1009 SK2 turntable
ADC 300AX speakers
Wharfedale CRS3 speakers
PS Audio 6.1 preamp
Kenwood digital tuner
Nikko analog tuner
a pair of FIsher PR-6 tube phono preamps
Leak TL/12 Plus mono tube amp
and some junky CD and DVD players, cassette decks, AV receivers, and bookshelf speakers

Yamaha C-2a, C-2x, C-80, B-2x, A-1000(x2), A-950, T-2, T-80
Pretty much everything needs to be gone through before I'd be comfortable running them every day especially the pre amps as they are warm running which eat caps and crack solder joints like no tomorrow.
I've been too busy with work to get them on the bench and with a move/new job coming up everything will go from the closet here to a new closet to sit in their boxes.
Still man. What a killer Yamaha collection. That is some of that brands finest work IMO

Still man. What a killer Yamaha collection. That is some of that brands finest work IMO

I definitely love my Yamaha stuff. I've got a handful of things to add before I can call the collection done. I try to buy in nice cosmetic condition with boxes if possible so it takes a bit longer to dig examples up.

Everything still sounds great too just needs a bit of service work to be ready for daily use.

A corner of My "closet". Except for That beast of a sub hasn't made it down the stairs. Still in the "garage ".

Attachments

• IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1746.JPG
    IMG_1746.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1957.JPG
    IMG_1957.JPG