What happened to tapeheads?

Satcom123

Note: Post from Feb 2017 -
I tried to log on the tapeheads.org and seems the domain name is up for sale. Can't get to the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seeing that on Firefox too, takes you to the Bluehost.com hosting page. Works fine on IE though.

John

Forum owner @tapeheads posted that their host accidentally took down 700 or more servers by mistake last night, before they figured it out and put things back to normal. Not related to some of the other stuff going on elsewhere ... BTW, Amazon Web Services outage was attributed to someone fat-fingering a system command and taking down way more capacity than they'd intented to - not a hack, just a typo.

John

That forum is for hipsters. I've been banned from there a few times for calling out hipsters.
Many members from there on here also, don't think bragging about being banned is a good look. TH's is much more lenient that here.

Not to mention what's up with dragging this post up from the not so recent past, just to say THAT... I mean come on already, it's not like calling out anyone anonymously on the internet is worth bragging about, even if it was a true statement which isn't the case.

John

Back
Top Bottom