What happened to the Toronto/GTA Group?

Perhaps I'll try reporting myself to see if one of the Mods will look into this...

edit
I've reported myself, politely of course, as a Canadian :)

Perhaps I'll try reporting myself to see if one of the Mods will look into this...

edit
I've reported myself, politely of course, as a Canadian :)
Be patient. They will look into it but I fear that like the Yamaha GT group your Toronto group is lost forever.

OP was 3 weeks ago, I think that's patient. I did search for "what happened to regional groups" and found nothing.

Did the New Format take out the Toronto/GTA group? I never got around to joining it but saw it today in someones sig

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/group.php?groupid=46

but just get an error page

Did regional groups not get restored?

Honestly I have no idea. Audiokarma, and its staff do not have much to do with the groups. Whomever started that group could have possibly closed it, or the old VB group may not have been carried over. Either way why not start another ?

Thank you
Grumpy

Honestly I have no idea. Audiokarma, and its staff do not have much to do with the groups. Whomever started that group could have possibly closed it, or the old VB group may not have been carried over. Either way why not start another ?

Thank you
Grumpy
it seems i have to log into the administrative control panel for this: what's your password?:rolleyes:

I will be happy to look into this when my work load lightens up. Not saying its gone forever but lets see how it turns out. Someone shoot me a private message in about a week, in case I forget. Thanks

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom