What Is the Significance of Your Avatar?

hi*ball

Records & Coffee
There is a thread going around about significance of your user name and one about what you look like, but what is the significance of your Avatar?

Mine is my dog Max, who I've had for almost 14 years and who is battling lymphoma right now.

Bo and Bear . My two dogs . Since I live alone these are the guys I spent a majority of my time with . Sorta prefer them over most people .
Bo is a music critic and Bear...well he's new .
Rudy .

It is a radio shack chronomatic stereo clock radio that I used to own. Purchased new about 1982 or something like that. Mine is being loaned indefinitely (probably forever) to a friend bc it pulls in his cincinnati reds games real nice. i got the image off the web and if you look closely you will see it is 4:20. Considering it has been somewhere bw 1 and 2 months since Ive smoked pot and dont plan to anytime soon maybe I should get a new avatar? Actually it (4:20) is so dim and I kinda doubt anyone even notices the time so it will just stay. Plus I dont know what Id replace it with.

Mine is a picture of my 2 cats. The male (gray tabby) is cleaning his sister's right ear and they appear to be hugging. They love each other and are very dear to me.

Mine is a 1966-67 Lincoln convertible sedan. I own a '67, that was the last year they made 'em, w/2276 examples. You would be hard-pressed, IMHO, to find a NICER example of a big American land-yacht than a Sixties Lincoln. They were marketed as "America's Most-Distinguished Motorcar", & that is pretty accurate. The '66 & '67 versions were virtually identical-462 cubic inch V-8, & virtually EVERY option Fomoco had in their stable was either standard, or available. If you've never ridden in one, the amount of leg-room in the rear seat is simply UNREAL. Maybe a guy that was 7' would find it cramped, but nobody else would. Mine weighs pretty close on to 6000 lbs, the suspension is actually a bit beefier than what's on my 2000 V-10 4X4 Excursion. To have one of these is a joy, & is pretty clear testimony to see what all we've LOST when Detroit quit makin' the "Big Boys".

My dog's reaction to my girlfriend looking at her. I put it up for Halloween and just never changed it after.

Mine's my dogs, Reggie and Dennis. Wait, no ... that's Dennis on the left, and Reggie.

Back
Top Bottom