What Is the Significance of Your Avatar?

My brother's 1947 2 door Packard Straight Eight Deluxe that he restored. Has every option available at that time. Its a mile long and absolutely gorgeous! From what I understand there are only a handful left.

Best assignment I had in a prior career.
b108548471404191500_large.gif

My wife and I were going out for dinner. I had the T-tops off of my 79 trans am it was a beautiful sunny day with blue bird Skys. She was messing around with her phone and I told her you are going to lose that out of the car. Of course she did not listen to me. She never lost her phone. But the pics she took I thought were so cool. Looked like vintage 70's type of thing.Being in the 1979 car. I just thought it was cool. She wasn't even born until 1976 so she knows little about the 70's.

My wife and I were going out for dinner. I had the T-tops off of my 79 trans am it was a beautiful sunny day with blue bird Skys. She was messing around with her phone and I told her you are going to lose that out of the car. Of course she did not listen to me. She never lost her phone. But the pics she took I thought were so cool. Looked like vintage 70's type of thing.Being in the 1979 car. I just thought it was cool. She wasn't even born until 1976 so she knows little about the 70's.
Lovely, Tony. Sounds like my better half. She wasn't born until '82, so at times it can be a quite funny discussing things. ;)

I'm sure most people in their late 20s to middle 50s watched The Price is Right when they stayed home from school. I know I did lol.

Back
Top Bottom