What Is The Worst Record You have Ever Heard?

Those of you who posted about Luke Bryan, I have to tell you about my grandson, who isn't quite 4. He LOVES that bro-country, insipid idiot. He even attended an outdoor concert (I supplied industrial-strength earplugs, no kidding).

I've heard his music (?) more than I care to mention. It's just terrible. The themes are as follows...

1) How cute a girl is
2) How jacked up his truck is
3) How country he is
4) How much fun he's going to have while partying tonight.

Lowest common denominator shyte. If Waylon Jennings were still alive, he'd kick Luke Bryan's ass so hard he'd wear it for a hat.

Brew-country? As in, "how many will it take"? Nonpolitical biker fest fare, perhaps?
I ride, no brickbats please.
Those of you who posted about Luke Bryan, I have to tell you about my grandson, who isn't quite 4. He LOVES that bro-country, insipid idiot. He even attended an outdoor concert (I supplied industrial-strength earplugs, no kidding).

I've heard his music (?) more than I care to mention. It's just terrible. The themes are as follows...

1) How cute a girl is
2) How jacked up his truck is
3) How country he is
4) How much fun he's going to have while partying tonight.

Lowest common denominator shyte. If Waylon Jennings were still alive, he'd kick Luke Bryan's ass so hard he'd wear it for a hat.

Here's the winner. Bowie hadn't been long in his grave when Marc Almond murdered Starman. It has to be the most unmusical, embarrassing fiasco on record. Unfortunately, I had to listen to the first three notes as I was grabbing the URL. I'll have nightmares tonight.

Among albums I could potentially have liked, probably Soundgarden's Louder Than Love.

It's probably not the most consistently bad music, I just hate it for a few different reasons.

I don't think I've listened to it in 10 years. Maybe I should put it on some time soon.

Tori Amos, Boys for Pele
I got it at a swap meet. Couldn't even finish listening to it once.
Is all her stuff this bad?

Back
Top Bottom