What Is Your Level Of Education???

Discussion in 'AK Polls' started by savatage1973, Apr 18, 2017.

?

What Is Your Level Of Education???

1. Quit Before High School Graduation

11 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. High School Graduate

19 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. AS/BS/Tech School/Skilled Trades

76 vote(s)
    45.2%
  4. MS/PhD

41 vote(s)
    24.4%
  5. Other Advanced Degree

21 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. BOUXY

BOUXY Super Member

Not an Expert in any sense of the word you mean but having played for pay as a pro for 40 yrs straight ain't bad either:)

Please register to disable this ad.

2. loopstick

loopstick AK Subscriber Subscriber

That sounds way cool. I went to typical mega midwestern moo-u type places. GI Bill. I have no idea how you New Yorkers can handle all the private schools - but if you can pull off the finances you've got some awesome choices.

3. Ds2000

Ds2000 All About every cool stereo component. Subscriber

I’ll tell you, were they not offering me about 50% of it on the house, I’d be unable take advantage. Their PCS school (adults returning) is also about half the cost of the regular tuition. It’s on a per credit system.

4. 0Hz

0Hz Active Member

I left highschool ASAP as soon as I was legally allowed - for numerous reasons. Eventually got my GED and stuff but kind of squandered a number of years inbetween. Live and learn :dunno:

I was always nose in my computer doing dumb crap so was supposed to go to college and make 6 figures and all that, but I'm just a coaster through life and gave up a long time ago.

I like computers as a hobby but I can't see myself doing it for work these days - especially since the kind of jobs I would have wanted (board level / component repair, building and maintaining systems, etc) just simply no longer exist. I was always a hardware guy. I loved diving into parts up to my neck ever since I assembled my first 286 from 3 cannibalized machines.

Probably depressing to hear, but I feel like people can't do anything to me that life hasn't done already - so I just don't care anymore :banana:

particleman7 and Bosphrous like this.