What is your occupation?

Magazine Managing Editor - Ol' Skool Rodz and Car Kulture DeLuxe magazines.

I was HUGE into these...I have stacks. I ran a local club "Bomb Squad" here in Phoenix. We broke up a couple years ago after about 7 years. Always went to Viva, Mooneyes, etc......Great fun!

Software developer since 2006, I've worked with a wide range of languages and technologies, and still love my job today ! I resigned from a software architect position at an insurance company and started freelancing last year

IT Manager, began by bolting together ICL mainframes straight out of school and now spend all my time in a cloud :)

I was in print media advertising, then early days of Yahoo! advertising, now I’m a financial advisor and 1/3 owner of an insurance agency. We do group benefits, 401k plans and individual work with people we like.

Semi-Retired Sales and Marketing Executive with 25 years in the home furnishing industry. Looking to dabble in something but just haven't figured out what - keep myself busy as President of a Homeowners Association, active at the golf club, travel, food and getting right back into audio.

Musician and songwriter.

However, to pay the bills, I'm the shipping/receiving supervisor at a chrome plating shop. I'm also mid-day DJ on a radio station and Production Director for all 4 of our stations.

Back
Top Bottom