What is your occupation?

NAPA parts guy... I don't own the store, we're part of a larger dealership, but the counter and everything NAPA is me. I'm also the marine expert for the boats we sell. I'm also the IT guy. We're a small head count, and I wear lots of the hats.

Happy to assist with car questions.

It's AutoMedic!

Real Estate Broker and Property Preservation for banks when they foreclose on a house.

Parts Manager for a Porsche dealership. I was previously also into demolition, heavy equipment operator, metal fabrication and a residential new construction framer.

Mechanic- specifically automatic transmissions for the last 40 years...seems like a lifetime...Bob

Used car dealer - seriously.

upload_2018-2-16_17-10-16.jpeg

Me^^^ :cool:

My dastardly competitor across the street! :D

0c570f75165d3fcf9a11ad6604faaafb.jpg

I am interested to know what fellow audiophiles occupations are....

I am A licensed Psychiatric Technician that got tired of working at a maximum security prison with the fruits and nuts in California. Who became a Dave’s Killer Bread deliverer by night and a seeker of fun in the sun while looking for hidden treasures during the day.

Business intelligence and data analytics pro in the electrical power generation industry. Job title is a Data Scientist and I'm trying to figure out what that means lol!

I race in SCCA events EP Class (aka Class B). I also worked as a Financial Risk analyst for years prior to forming the team with my brother. I am rather fortunate in that my wife is in pharmaceuticals.

I've been in Project Management my entire adult life. Now I'm cruising into retirement. I can't wait to finally pursue my hobbies.

Back
Top Bottom