What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

Come to Germany :)
A case of 20 half liter bottles of Becks or Haake Beck costs maybe 12 to 15 Euros.

My favorite, no-name beer (which tastes great) costs a whopping €6.40 a case:):beerchug:

"Das ist ein gutes idee". :D

Driving around the Nurburgring is on the bucket list.... and cheap alcohol is a bonus.
Saving up now. Would also love to see some German hifi events... with a bier in hand of course. :)

When you list and item on eBay with plainly described where pick up is of the item and you will still get not one but multiple people asking where pick up is.

And after answering the first one and posting that on the item they just keep on asking

Not sure if this one has been mentioned.....

People who trying to get into the elevator before letting people get a chance to come out.

"Das ist ein gutes idee". :D
Driving around the Nurburgring is on the bucket list.... and cheap alcohol is a bonus.
Saving up now. Would also love to see some German hifi events... with a bier in hand of course. :)
Been here for 32 years now; wouldn´t want to live anywhere else.

The weather could be better up here in the north, though ;)

Rain, rain and more rain. You do get used to it somehow.

When you list and item on eBay with plainly described where pick up is of the item and you will still get not one but multiple people asking where pick up is.

And after answering the first one and posting that on the item they just keep on asking

Craigslisters asking "Is it available?" Or the ones that cant follow very basic instructions!

People who cause backups at 4 way stop intersections by trying to wave people though when it’s clearly their turn to go.
People who come to a dead stop at a roundabout, turn on their blinker, and look BOTH ways when there’s no traffic in said roundabout.

I live on a corner- The first snow of the year, people think they need to try doing the Tokyo Drift around my corner... Gets pretty annoying...

This morning it's my Internet provider. No matter how fast of a download speed you purchase from them, the upload speed is all the same-a snail's pace. We're in the country, so they're currently the only ballgame in town (other than Hughes Net). You even have to have a home phone through them to be able to purchase Internet service! It took me over 30 minutes to upload a 38 second video. Our electric provider is working on a fiber optic option that will be available towards the end of next year that will feature high speed Internet and cable service. Ugh, I can't wait!

^^^
I hear you. I never gave upload speed much thought because I typically don't send/upload much beyond a picture now and then.

The other day I uploaded a 8.3GB ISO file and even at 6Mbps upload speed (our service is 60 down/6 up) it took almost 4 hours.

Back
Top Bottom