What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

People who leave the bathroom after wiping their ass and leave the sink and soap dry/unused.

How many of you can spell 'EE COAL EYE'?
And those who do not understand that WATER does the cleaning, not the soap. I can't tell you how frequently I see people who put the soap on dry hands and scrub, then rinse.
o_O :rolleyes: :crazy: :dunno:

I have a High School friend whom I rediscovered through Classmates.Com. When I first saw him after so many years, he came in from New Jersey [where he now resides] and passed by my home on his way to visit his parent's graves. He used my john. Soap remained dry. Went with him to visit his parents. Then we went to eat Chinese [he knows where to eat, as he is of Chinese extraction]. You know what Dim Sum is. He handled the food, and I spent the next few days in the bathroom. Since this, when I see him on his annual trek to the Long Island resting place, we go to a Portuguese restaurant where he cannot touch anything more than the bread, which I stay away from. He also goes to visit two brothers who are in Long Island Military Cemetery. This is coincidentally where I recently put my Dad, which is convenient.

Speaking of pee, how about the splashes of pee some leave on, well everywhere? Remember, Pine Sol is your friend. I have two gallon jugs of it to keep my home smelling 'Pine -Fresh. Funny, even my two dogs do not leave pee where it does not belong.

AND, not including the tenant's bathroom in her apartment, this house has 2 1/2 baths. Someone wants to use the loo, I send them to the basement. 'Loo' sounds better than 'bathroom', doesn't it?.
May sound cruel, but actually this particular bathroom is full tile for easy cleaning and has a shower and Jacuzzi, which I would assume no one would use in this case. Now, what are the 1st three letters in assume?

Friggin' super slippery motel bathtubs!!! There outta be a law that all hotels/motels have textured bath tub floors. I took a tumble in one in San Antonio and bled all over the bathroom and the manager said "what do you want me to do" and locked himself in his office, I've now got a nasty scar alongside my right eye. Taking them to court would cost more than it's worth.

Ferchrissake, a first aid kit would have been nice!

A disgusting scene still burned in my memory was the last time I attended a football game at the University of Georgia.

At half time I went to the men's room and was using the urinal when a drunk "dawg" fan came in and used the one next to me and to my horror he was barefooted.

When the TV and Radio news runs what are basically advertisements for big companies that have just released the newest version of their product or talk up social media sites that added a tiny new feature.

I guess they have to give us what they think people want but with everything going on in the world it shouldn't be top of the hour news that a new phone that is slightly bigger is coming out.

Friggin' super slippery motel bathtubs!!! There outta be a law that all hotels/motels have textured bath tub floors. I took a tumble in one in San Antonio and bled all over the bathroom and the manager said "what do you want me to do" and locked himself in his office, I've now got a nasty scar alongside my right eye. Taking them to court would cost more than it's worth.

Ferchrissake, a first aid kit would have been nice!

That sounds pretty bad. They should at least be ready to offer a bandaid or directions to urgent care. If that's a chain, I'd complain to corporate and include names and dates. You might get a free night's stay at least. Although I'd pick another location. :p

When the TV and Radio news runs what are basically advertisements for big companies that have just released the newest version of their product or talk up social media sites that added a tiny new feature.

I guess they have to give us what they think people want but with everything going on in the world it shouldn't be top of the hour news that a new phone that is slightly bigger is coming out.
Maybe they just want to give us a break from the political circus that runs the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day.

That sounds pretty bad. They should at least be ready to offer a bandaid or directions to urgent care. If that's a chain, I'd complain to corporate and include names and dates. You might get a free night's stay at least. Although I'd pick another location. :p
It was Econolodge and they don't give a hoot. We filed a complaint with them, and the owner, and have heard nothing.. Not using them again.

Not to sound racist, but I'll only be staying with hotels owned by Americans from now on.

I know what you mean. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I've had way too many poor experiences myself. :dunno:

^^^^^^^
Actually,
200.gif

I lost the pissing contest. The future belongs to the youth....

After coming home from his Karate practice, we stood for a minute on the drive way looking at the far away city lights and the stars overhead. I needed to drop off some water, so I let it go then what with being out in the sticks. Apparently he also had to. We were standing side by side and soon we tried to out distance the competition. There are 60 years between us and I have the height advantage. My calibrated eye ball says he made between 4 to 5 ft including the splatter. I did loss badly.

Car commercials where people are doing all of these fun and exciting things, all because they drive this one PARTICULAR car.

Like I can't go to the beach or hike in the redwoods because I drive a 2005 CR-V...

The Weather Channel drama that over-hyped Florence. Dozens here in Columbia paid attention and were standing in line at HD, Lowes and Costco in hopes of buying $700 generators on Thursday. I bought a chainsaw thinking I'd be faced with the devastation of fallen trees even though we live 100+ miles inland. As it turned out all we had was a bit of rain and breezy weather. My friends on the coast didn't get much more. Now the folks in N.C. got lots more rain and places that flooded before are flooding again. Check out this video and watch the reporter struggle to stand while two guys in the background casually walk by.

Oh no! I have the Weather Channel on right now, spectating. This does not look good.

BUT...there are a MILLION customers without power this afternoon. Massive flooding. Many roads blocked by trees. If you're fine, load up your generator and saw and head to the cost to help out. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom