What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

The smug, smirky look on this dude's mug just tells me everything I need to know-He, & others of his ilk-don't give a Tinker's Damn about our stupid laws, they'll pay whatever fines we impose,their phalanx of expensive lawyers will likely get 'em out of any REAL trouble, & Who daphk are YOU doing. annoying ME, you revolting plebian slug, in the 1st place ?!? Well, Jasper, you BETTER be glad we have laws in this country, for if it were shown that YOU did what it is alleged you did, you might find yrself stood up in front of a wall, & counting down from 5, when we shot yr sorry arse. Extreme ? Yeah. Too much for the crime ? Yeah, but talk to the poor little old guy or lady who lost EVERYTHING because of this Adam Hotel's actions. These arsewipes make me absolutely SICK...

Tox-That is, doubtlessly, the ONLY hallway decent quality I have. Otherwise, I am a complete & utter phkhead of epic & Biblical proportions, as I have shown here innumerable times, almost daily...

Went to the grocery store the other day. I know the cashiers are trained to put a number of items in a bag to save money. My cashier puts a dozen items in my bag, then picks it up and puts it inside another empty bag. Why not just put 6 items in a bag?

^^ ooh yeah.

Recently on Reddit:

hhpkfoi1h6n21.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrappyDesign/ if you want to be mildly infuriated more.

That faucet installation is so far beyond stupid, it can't be seen with the Hubble's successor.
End rant.

Doctors, and Dentists that charge the uninsured (usually those that can least afford their services) full price when they settle for 40-60% of that from the insurance companies. I understand the group discount thing, but how 'bout an "uninsured" discount thing?
And with cash customers, they do not have to wait 6-8 weeks for them to get paid.

All this is right up there with people who must lean over and empty their ash trays on the roads, streets, piers, etc.

Never caught one doing this, but if I did!:rant:

Disgusting, from my POV!

Q

My sister saw a guy do that at a gas station. She walked over, scooped the garbage up, and dropped it in the guy's lap, saying "sorry, I think you dropped this." The response was not pleasant, but I guess with her a woman he didn't dare punch her.

My sister saw a guy do that at a gas station. She walked over, scooped the garbage up, and dropped it in the guy's lap, saying "sorry, I think you dropped this." The response was not pleasant, but I guess with her a woman he didn't dare punch her.

Ya just made me day, m8!:thumbsup:

Hafta clean up the mess on the monitor now...had a mouthful of cereal!

Q

Good one!
I hope the guy learned his lesson.....

Oh, Dear Jeebuz... I'm a BIG Boy, have, as Jimmy Buffet put it, "Island-sized Paws", & typically don't get enuf towels to dry off a pinkie... So, when I'm in a Sulphurous Humour-Which is often, & since these establishments only put these verdammte things in To Save Money, I'll sit there & jab 'em & jab 'em til there's a pile of 'em on the floor. Often, the floor is wet, so a BUNCH of 'em get ruined, & a pissed off customer raises hell w/the dim-bulb Manager about no paper towels in the Loo. Yeah, I'm an Arsewhole, I'll admit it, you wanna make somethin' outta it, Bub ?!? (Grin)

Oh, Dear Jeebuz... I'm a BIG Boy, have, as Jimmy Buffet put it, "Island-sized Paws", & typically don't get enuf towels to dry off a pinkie... So, when I'm in a Sulphurous Humour-Which is often, & since these establishments only put these verdammte things in To Save Money, I'll sit there & jab 'em & jab 'em til there's a pile of 'em on the floor. Often, the floor is wet, so a BUNCH of 'em get ruined, & a pissed off customer raises hell w/the dim-bulb Manager about no paper towels in the Loo. Yeah, I'm an Arsewhole, I'll admit it, you wanna make somethin' outta it, Bub ?!? (Grin)

We is def on the same page...totally!

Q

Just for the record, Sandy - "Bub" is also a German word and it means "lad"... ;)

Sandy, use as many as ya want for your Giant Foam Finger Guy sized mitts, as long as all of them are WET when you're through.

My pet peeve is the guy who uses a pile of towels when he could have used one or two and got just as dry, with a little care.

Back
Top Bottom