What Media did you last purchase??

My last purchases were on a combined vintage cars meeting/flea market (sounds quite strange? I was surprised, too...), near Bad Saarow (Berlin) There I bought some Amiga and Melodia LPs. Harry Belafonte and Svjatoslav Richter among them.

I last got 3 movies :)

1) Defending your life (1991) - Demo tape
2) SAW II (2005)
3) Body Heat (1981) - First release

A digital to analogue converter. Had quite a time finding one too. They run around $75 list, but was able to pare it down to $45. Will cost me future coffees as well as the donut snd coffee I brought to the buy.

Wifey refuses to give up her RF phone that she uses for TV. There are better ones out there, but don't fuss with the misses!:)

Q2

Today I got Creams last concert (Farewell concert of Cream) - 1968

This is the first VHS release by MEDA in 1978 (Not Media .. MEDA (@ first they called themselves MEDA))

Tape is in excellent condition!! (Sadly you dont find many from 1978 in good shape)

Recently I have been picking up VHS movies at thrift store for a dime a piece. Bought quite a few Disney titles and some lesser known titles or movies I that just look interesting.

I also recently picked up an unopened DVD 4 pack that had The Maltese Falcon, The Postman always rings twice, Dial M for murder and The Big Sleep . Cost me $3.00

So do you find yourself upgrading your media as formats change and do you keep or purge the old formats. Personally I do some upgrading and purging .

Blu-ray and, if cheap enough, DVD. The jump in sound and picture quality over VHS is undeniable. ...and CD's as well.

Back
Top Bottom