What Media did you last purchase??

Today I got a VHS movie I ordered in the mail

Assault on Precinct 13 - 1976

This is the original 1978 MEDA release and its gorgeous,best copy of this movie I have ever had! (Im thankful the tape was taken care of.... NOT MANY MAKE IT IN GOOD SHAPE FROM THAT FAR BACK)

Today I got a VHS tape :)

Bon Jovi - Breakaway (EP)

5 Songs on it..... Sounds gorgeous.... They didnt digitally compromise it!! (I love analogue so much)

Yard sale prowler here; more & more I dig through DVDs when I find them.

Trying to build my ultimate sci-fi library, there is a lot I like that others don't.

Found a 2-disc Blu-ray copy of Tron: Legacy for $0.25. It is a visual treat.

Also found regular copies of Solaris & Alphaville (Alphaville?) Pretty surprised to find that one.

Recently purchased the DVD box set of "Justified"....I`m quite disappointed with the quality, not quite bootleg-quality, but not all that far from it, either....(it came from a US-based eBay seller)

Between Discogs and Amazon I purchased 29 LP's this week. Some will start arriving tomorrow. Stay tuned

Last edited:
Blu rays of some classic 1950's Sci-Fi, The Time Machine, It Came From Outer Space and World Without End.

I have been ordering vinyl through discogs and preordering stuff through Amazon and band websites. I am down to... three that still have yet to arrive, and I might preorder another, depending on finances (Those that have yet to arrive are Gogol Bordello's new album, Torres' new album, Beyonce's Lemonade. I am very tempted by Benjamin Clementine's new album, but it is an import and thus more expensive).

The Black Cat, directed by Lucio Fulci. Not bad, starring Patrick Magee, Mimsy Farmer. Fulci stalwarts, David Warner and Al Cliver too.

Today I got a movie I ordered in the mail :)

Song of the south (1946) on VHS (This one is in NTSC format)

I think its stupid how they cut down this movie..... ITS NOT ANY WORSE THAN GONE WITH THE WIND OR BLAZING SADDLES!!

Criterion Blu-ray of Scanners , used copy but mint and under $8 mailed. This film holds up for me. I am a Cronenberg fan and this might be his best.

712_BD_box_348x490_original.jpg

Bought a couple (used) books from Amazon ...
Bought a Mobile Fidelity CD of The Cars first album from AK Bartertown ...

Back
Top Bottom