What Record Are You Hearing Now?

rclls%20ths%20kntn%20dys.jpg~original
rclls%20ths%20kntn%20dys%202.jpg~original

June Christy / Recalls Those Kenton Days
1959 Capitol

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Picked up my Fleetwood Mac "Live" album at GW some months ago. Had that album back in the day and was lost in a move some years ago. Really like the tune "Sara" from the album!

Beautiful Elac you have! :thumbsup:

It's nice to have a live version of I'm So Afraid on vinyl. It's always been my favorite song when seeing them in concert. Last time I saw them live was 2013 and Lindsay still nailed it.

I sold my Miracord 50H last summer when I was preparing to move and regretted it. Picked up the Realistic Miracord 45 off craigslist a couple weeks ago, got a refurbed ilder wheel and a replacement stylus from The Voice of Music and am enjoying the heck out of it. Fun tables.

It's nice to have a live version of I'm So Afraid on vinyl. It's always been my favorite song when seeing them in concert. Last time I saw them live was 2013 and Lindsay still nailed it.

I sold my Miracord 50H last summer when I was preparing to move and regretted it. Picked up the Realistic Miracord 45 off craigslist a couple weeks ago, got a refurbed ilder wheel and a replacement stylus from The Voice of Music and am enjoying the heck out of it. Fun tables.

Those idler turntables have a magic sound all their own. I had a Dual idler forgot the model, was shocked at how "Live" everything sounded! Had to get rid of it because I couldn't get past the noisy rumble sound. Really like my Thorens TD-160/SME does the job for me!

Bought a Dual 521 a year ago for under $20 that has an Empire 2000Z catridge. Using the 2000Z mounted on my 3009 Improved arm, musical bliss! :music: Bought 3 2000T stylus for it.

Back
Top Bottom