What tv show are you currently binging?

We just finished Season 1 of Star Trek: Discovery (CBS All Access) - def a worthy replacement to the Trek Universe,
tho one of my coworkers says he doesn't like "dark Trek" shows like that. The spore drive is kinda fun. 15 episodes in Season 1 (A new Season due in late Jan).

Before that it was Shetland - Brilliant detective show on a small island in Scotland - and they treat you as if you have a brain and don't spell everything out for you. Beautiful scenery as well! 4 (short) seasons on Netflix - (I think there are a couple more, just not available yet)

We just started watching Corner Gas on Amazon Prime - half hour saskatchewan comedy with quirky dialog - apparently 6 seasons available - and a movie at the end!

(the last "real" Canadian show we watched was Little Mosque on the Prairie - a few years back - kinda oddball comedy).

Last edited:
Just finished season 3 of "Travelers" on Netflix. Hadn't heard the new season was coming out, and had enjoyed seasons 1 & 2 before, so was happy to see it.
It has a "Time Travel" theme - agents coming back to present times from the future to help us keep tragedies from happening. It's got a bunch of "relationship" threads running through the stories, which typically bugs me but in this case has been OK. I really like the characters, which helps. Eric McCormack (Will of "Will and Grace") is the lead, others are really good too. One caveat - I'm a liberal but the show goes "lefty" somewhat hard late in the third season. Not completely off base, but enough that it might bother some.

Season 3 Trailer -

Always loved NYPD Blue. It had its ups/downs over the years but all in all it was a great series. Agree on Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: got home one day and my wife had just started watching the first episode. I stood there for a minute or two, then sat down, and we’ve been watching ever since.

I don't binge, but I'm actually watching a series...

I got hooked on Vikings last year.

Historically accurate or not (not), I don't care. It's something different and definitely not politically correct. Mostly, I just find it entertaining.

Yep, we are also catching up on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon too!.
Episode 5 of Season 1 (2 seasons available)
"Lennie Bruce" pulled me in!

Recently added a couple of new DVDs to my collection of "Last Of The Summer Wine", been watching quite a bit of that. With a 31-year run time, there`s a lot of available content. The British certainly have a knack for sitcoms....

I try not to binge, but I finished up TMMM and Travelers this weekend. TMMM should be picking up some more awards next year.
Timeless released a two part Series Finale this last week also, I wish Netflix could have picked up the series and continued it but at least there is an ending.

Finally got around to viewing The Man In The High Castle on the recommendation of a friend. Excellent story line, if a bit complicated - you really don't want to miss an episode ...

5845e570e02ba7c45e8b6946-750.jpg

Kinda sorta binging Angie Tribeca too ... TBS is doing a back to back of the whole series so far over the holiday. A show of hands for fans of the show?

2186424094e2491cc9ace519f65c3deb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom