What was the last movie you watched?

Happens to me all the time. You don't have to post; just looking at the thread should be good enough to re-up your subscription.
I can post in a thread for months, literally months, and despite since coming here is 2003 having the 'receive notification of replies to threads you've contributed to' option selected, Zenforo arbitrarily unsubscribes me from some threads entirely. Some threads sporadically and who knows about the other ones? I rely on the alert system to inform me about new posts to threads I follow. I have seen with this movie thread that I am not even being notified in the alerts section. Ya gotta love it.

Oh for a fix.

Stuck on the red-eye flight, couldn't sleep, watched parts of "Bumble Bee." Wrong on so many levels. Don't let the kids drag you to this one. I did not have the audio, which I suspect would have made it even worse.

Stuck on the red-eye flight, couldn't sleep, watched parts of "Bumble Bee." Wrong on so many levels. Don't let the kids drag you to this one. I did not have the audio, which I suspect would have made it even worse.
Yet probably best of the series if you ignore the absurd premises.

Caught "The Triple Frontier" (NETFLIX) last night.

Mixed feelings on it.:confused: Plot seemed kinda cut up in more ways than one. Liked the idea of the whole effort, but felt it fell short of what it could have been. At times dialogue went no where.

No eval on this one.

Q

Going Clear: Scientology and The Prison of Belief. A disturbing look at the religion created by L.Ron Hubbard. Judge for yourself.

Captive State - just out in theaters. Fun, confusing at first. Kinda had an inkling what the big "twist" was going to be about half way through, but missed seeing a couple other big ones. John Goodman continues to be one of my favorite actors. Pay attention if you go...
captive state.jpg

Philadelphia Experiment 2 (93)

The camera work in the alternate present is worth watching, especially the airbase scene. Movie itself is meh.

Philadelphia Experiment 2 (93)

The camera work in the alternate present is worth watching, especially the airbase scene. Movie itself is meh.
Saw the first one in a theater back then, it was better than I expected!

Saw the first one in a theater back then, it was better than I expected!

If they had taken the dystopian part and made a movie around that it might have been good. There's one long panning camera shot of Herdeg on the rooftop that ends with the officer that's excellent.

Christopher Robin - starring Ewen McGregor and Hayley Atwell were great -
I miss the voice of Sterling Holloway as Pooh tho (I am an old fan)
[corrected Hollowell to Holloway]

Last edited:
Christopher Robin - starring Ewen McGregor and Hayley Atwell were great -
I miss the voice of Sterling Holloway as Pooh tho (I am an old fan)
You're not that old.....sorry but you left yourself wide open on that one. ;)

You're not that old.....sorry but you left yourself wide open on that one. ;)
Stop it - I'm ear-wormed on RT's Galway to Graceland since a local DJ played it on Saturday - it's STUCK in my head!

Back
Top Bottom