What's on top of your speaker - Fun/Bizarre/Weird

A palm tree on one and some junk on the other. They are big as small refrigerators so they are convenient for when I procrastinate putting stuff away

oh yeah, and some dust

1Il8qbW.jpg

Using panels I haven't been able to place anything on top of my speakers for close to 40 years. Until recently my panels had bases that allowed for placing " tchotchkes" on them. I had a variety of small stuffed thingies along with a Borg Cube (Christmas Tree light ornament) a small figure of Seven Of Nine and an action figure of G'Karr from Babylon 5 on those bases. Alas my current Maggies have no base.

On one I have a late 50's, early 60's makeup case. It's mine. I collect odd things, what can I say. I also collect lighters and ashtrays and I've never been a smoker.

I'm on a temporary setup for my gear until I paint my other room. But right now I have my two husky heads on my speakers. I love how it looks haha

Attachments

• doggo20170729_232937_DRO.jpg
    doggo20170729_232937_DRO.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 74
Using panels I haven't been able to place anything on top of my speakers for close to 40 years. Until recently my panels had bases that allowed for placing " tchotchkes" on them. I had a variety of small stuffed thingies along with a Borg Cube (Christmas Tree light ornament) a small figure of Seven Of Nine and an action figure of G'Karr from Babylon 5 on those bases. Alas my current Maggies have no base.

Me too, as a long time Magneplanar user, there's not enough real estate available for decorative knick knacks. It bugged my wife when I made the switch, but she eventually adapted by making me buy a couple of sets of stacking side tables to compensate for her no longer being able to properly accessorize the guy stuff in HER living room.

Back
Top Bottom