What's Pioneer in your rig?

sorry guys - Laserdisc player, but that's it.....sweet little toy though - has 2-sided play and karaoke. i don't there's a square inch on the front that's not a button or a knob.

A small update. What's Pioneer in my rig? Everything. :)
  • SA-608 (Amplifier)
  • SG-9500 (Equalizer)
  • TX-608L (Tuner)
  • CT-F650 (Cassette Deck)
  • CT-F600 (Cassette Deck)
  • PL-A45D (Turntable)
  • H-82 (Stereo 8 Deck)
  • PD-X303 (CD Player)
  • SE-205 (Headphones)
  • CS-585 (Speakers)
I like the headphones holder. Where did you find that?

Today at the PIONEER family reunion showed up the following components:

DSCF7334....jpg

Top row - systems:
PIONEER XR-J11 with loudspeakers
PIONEER XR-P250 with loudspeakers
PIONEER XR-P310

Left column top to bottom:
PIONEER CT-3A
PIONEER CT-4
PIONEER PD-M701
PIONEER CT-339 (auto BLE - Bias, Level, Eq)
PIONEER F-551
Pioneer DVD-525
PIONEER CLD-900

Middle column top to bottom:
PIONEER CT-606
PIONEER CT-F850 (3 head)
PIONEER CT-656 (3 head)
PIONEER DVL-909

Right column top to bottom:
PIONEER TX-540L
PIONEER CT-300
PIONEER CT-50R
PIONEER CT-W601R
PIONEER CT-S250 (FLEX - frequency level extension)
Pioneer DV-343
PIONEER A-221
PIONEER CLD-1600

Pioneer PL 510A TT
Pioneer CS 88 speakers

So far they've sounded well together with a Yamaha CR 640...one day maybe I can afford a quad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 14
Newly acquired RT-707. Been working on it a lot, hopefully it turns out to be as good as I think it will be :)

Just a small, black beauty. Not a high quality receiver, but the sound is quite good. The scale is made of real glass. Cleaned it and changed some noisy transistors. The previous owner renewed the thermal paste of the power transistors - at least he tried. He forgot to install the mica lamination (? is it the right word?) between transistors and heatsinks again. No signal at all... Took me some hours to realize it. And that has been the reaso this unit stood in my basement for years.

The glass scale after cleaning

Near mint innards - after.

Only minor traces of usage

Very simple connections, one pair of speakers and only two sources.

Black Face Window

Wonderful colors

Picked up my first Pioneer ever last week : a $110 CT-F9191 cassette deck. I spent all week cleaning it inside : the former user must have have been smoking near it for the past 30 or 40 years.
I managed to get rid of most of the grime and the bad smell. It came with new belts, so FF, play and RW work well for now, but I'm afraid that more work and parts will be needed in the near future.
For example, the deck is a bit slow to cut the motor off at the end of the tape after rewinding. And the 'CrO2' function indicator lamp is dead. Otherwise it seems to work well for now, and it's a beautiful heavy beast.

Back
Top Bottom