Whats your current most prized piece of equip?

tomcza11

it might be a hard one to choose, but thats why I say "current". whether its an amp or set of speakers or TV or theater system. post a photo of your favorite piece of bragging rights. for me right now it has to be the Pilot 402 tube amp I ended up with. sounds great with my dual 1229 and realistic speakers.

fG58D.jpg

MY turntable I have the most money into it as a single unit. Pro-Ject RM-5 with extras.

At this moment it's a Sansui G-7500. I love the look and sound so much, it's going out Friday to be restored.

Attachments

• P1090674_1.jpg
    P1090674_1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 256
My current main system set-up anchored by my Yamaha M50 power amp. This is an older photo with a Kenwood KR-5150 acting as a pre

picture.php

Last edited:
Without a doubt, my jewel is the STA-2100 tied to a pair of Mach Twos.
Recently that spot was held by the STA-2080 tied to a pair of Mach Ones.

I hope to get a Corn-Scala project started this fall.

I would have to say that my favorite piece of gear is the Emotiva RPA-1 power amp shown at the bottom of the image.

EmotivagearasofFeb2010.jpg

At this moment it would have to be my Klipschorns or my Acoustat 2/MHs followed by Carver Platinums.

Wow . . . beautiful gear guys!!!

A recent aquisition & restored . . . my first tube set-up. 1959 Knight mono blocks

attachment.php

Last edited:
I will post a picture a little later but my most cherished component are DHT SET 2A3 monoblocks from Bottlehead. I have upgraded many, many parts. I attribute much of the sound of my system to them.

Back
Top Bottom