What's your latest audio purchase?

Well, at was a Marantz 110 turner thats going with my Marantz 1090. It was bought local and was just $60 bucks. Works great as far as I can tell. Is oart of a new system I am building. All bought in the last few weeks. JBL l-100's. As I said, Mararz 1090 amp and 110 turner. Plus a Marantz 6300 turntable. All the best I could find.

I hope so. I decieded on it as I got such a great deal on an Ebay auction that it seemed a better idea than going with a receiver. Thanks.

Pair of PS Audio M700 monoblocks. Finally got to really listen to them tonight. Better than I thought they'd be and pleasantly surprised they are not bright. Just what I needed.

My replies were in relation to the Classe DR-8. Who were you thanking?

My apolizes. I was thanking you. Your response at least on my phone that I use to post on this forum shows your post just underneath mine. I misunderstood that your comement was made in response to mine. I am sorry.

My first pairs of Canton and JBL speakers.

Canton Karat 930 DC.jpg
Canton Karat 930 DC

JBL 305P MKII .png
JBL 305P MKII Super White 5" Powered Studio Monitor

Attachments

• Canton Karat 930 DC.jpg
    Canton Karat 930 DC.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 20
  • JBL 305P MKII .png
    JBL 305P MKII .png
    149.1 KB · Views: 19
Pioneer PL-300, from dirty and dull to Clean and shiny.

dgOXnlX.jpg

IW7HmU3.jpg

Opinions thus far is that it sounds better than my Technics SL-1500.

I picked up a used RIVA Arena wireless speaker with the optional battery--the deal was way too good to pass up. I'm taking off on a road trip in a few days, more than half of it solo, and would rather have a speaker going in the room than sticking headphones on. (I posted my impressions elsewhere.) Since my TubeCube died, I've been using it on my desk and I can actually feel deep bass coming through the desktop, and this thing is probably an inch or so larger than a Minimus 7 in all directions (and sounds a helluva lot better). It plays hi-res, and I'm currently playing my 24/96 needle drop of the 45RPM Analogue Productions Pink Panther soundtrack through it, via JRiver. Pretty cool!

CD is for scale...
IMG_20180919_234026-01.jpeg

Pioneer PL-300, from dirty and dull to Clean and shiny.

dgOXnlX.jpg

IW7HmU3.jpg

Opinions thus far is that it sounds better than my Technics SL-1500.

I had a PL-400 as my first table in the 80's. I sold it to a college student about 2 years ago. I do have a few tables that I need to referb the lids. Got any suggestions?? I am lazy.LOL

Back
Top Bottom