While not "exactly" a newbie, hello!

Kamakiri

The New Dynamic
Some of you know me, some of you don't......but I was AudioKarma's first member :)

Much has happened in my life, leading me away from audio, and along my pathway I have a lot of thank yous to hand out, a few debts to repay, and some glasses to hoist with you at the upcoming Fest, which I will be at this year :)

So here I am, back into audio, and thought I'd share where I'm at, and where I'm going, at least in the realm of audio :)

Here's my system now, a Pioneer SX-1010 (courtesy of Merrylander, EchoWars, and many others), Advent 1 speakers (courtesy of Army), and a Rega P1 turntable (courtesy of Grumpy). The CDP is just a POS :D

135-3600_IMG.jpg

135-3595_IMG.jpg

In the upcoming months, and probably years, my main goal is to rebuild the systems that I once owned and loved, acquiring things piece by piece.....kind of my own audio version of "taking back the streets".......once again returning myself to the things that I really enjoyed.

So hello to all, new friends and old! Hey, anyone know where I can score a pair of Altec A7 cabinets? :)

Hey there. Hope all is well. Looks like you got a little satellite radio going too.

Tim great that l will get to see you at the Fest. Please note because l kinda of missed you l may not be able to insult you until Sunday due to my sensitive nature.:thmbsp:

Hello again, Tim. I hope that any life experiences you may have had left you hale and hearty!

Welcome back founding member

I hear what you're saying Kamakiri.
Trust you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Welcome back (in all meanings of that phrase)! :thmbsp:

Nice to see that the usual goodness of AKers has helped you to get a start back into audio. Hope it doesn't take you too long to finish "taking back the streets" and that the process is an enjoyable one, since the journey counts as much as the destination.

Nice-looking old clock there, too!

Back
Top Bottom