While not "exactly" a newbie, hello!

Very nice to read your introduction and find that you are back in the saddle again. I hope we cross paths someday! Welcome back!

WB Tim, think of how much fun you will have and the excitement rebuilding your system and reacquiring lost gear...

Welcome back! We all owe you a huge debt of gratitude for creating such a wonderful place for all, Thank You!!!!!!!!!:ntwrthy::ntwrthy::ntwrthy::thmbsp:

Thanks for the warm words, everyone :)

Gonna get in some listening time today while I bake cookies for a Cub Scout bake sale tomorrow. How domestic I is :D

But I bake a helluva cookie!

The three top things that I plan to treat myself to over the course of the next year are (other than the A7's):

1. A pair of Eico HF-12 amps. Still about the ugliest things known to man, and I hate integrated monoblocks, but they just sound too good!

2. A Sansui G-series or 9090. With Paradigm speakers or Infinitys, oooooh

3. A Swedich coconut oil massage. I still have no idea what that is, but I don't care, I want one anyways :D

Hi Tim
It's good to hear from you again, I know you've been busy! We'll have to hoist a few at the fest, man it's been too long since we did buddy! It'll be fun to see how your next system comes together, keep us posted :thmbsp:

welcome back! This thread sure brought a smile to my face. Look forward to meeting you at the fest.

Back
Top Bottom