Who did this song title?

Can I Play?

Mad Man Across the Water= Elton John.

I used to go to a chatroom "Guess Classic Rock Tunes by Lyrics" it was great!

I just came up from the NG down the street.
Hey Folks

~Shadow~

Way to go Shadow,

Good to have ya. The more the merrier. Okay, let's do this:

"Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooming With A Pict"

Hehehehe

Should be an easy one.

I kinda came in on the tail of this thread. John Barleycorn is my favorite Traffic. I decided to go through my albums A-Z to weed out trashed ones. Ran across Jim Capadi (Traffic) promo from 1978. Daughter of the Night-I'd have to call it Disco. I was surprised. What is the "pict" that the small animals are grooving to? I never did quite get that song. Brad

Try this one

Carolina Blues

Grumpy

Originally posted by grumpy
Carolina Blues

Would that be John Popper of the Blues Traveler. Man, he lost a lot of weight after it almost killed him.

Now here we go:
Rainbow Demon
Meadows
For My Lady
Steamroller
Last Night

We have a winner ! Thats one of my Fav songs by them.

Another Park Another Sunday is
The Doobie Brothers

Try Mine:
I'm Bored

Last edited:
Would that be John Popper of the Blues Traveler. Man, he lost a lot of weight after it almost killed him.

Now here we go:
Rainbow Demon
Meadows
For My Lady
Steamroller
Last Night
1) Uriah Heep
2) Joe Walsh
3) Moody Blues
4) James Taylor

Last edited:
Another Park Another Sunday is
The Doobie Brothers

Try Mine:
I'm Bored

Holy schmokes did you ever hit the "way back" button @ Search to pull up this old thread. The list of participants reads like a who's who in the thread re: "when members fade away" (or s.t. to that effect) started by @HarmanKardon in that catch-all General Off Topic forum, don'it?

As for the number "I'm Bored", um, I got nuthin'. Would need to resort to the web to find the/an artist who performed it, which seems like cheating so I'll leave its solution to someone more enlightened than I (nb: following formal "written" English grammar rules; else I'd have written "....more enlightened than me...", thus following conversational English grammar rules)

Actually there is no hard & fast rule @ this construction.

Anyway I don't know who performed the number "I'm Bored", and it certainly wasn't me and I'm in fact quite not bored as I'm responding to your post @qdrone !

As for the number "I'm Bored", um, I got nuthin'. Would need to resort to the web to find the/an artist who performed it, which seems like cheating so I'll leave its solution to someone more enlightened than I (nb: following formal "written" English grammar rules; else I'd have written "....more enlightened than me...", thus following conversational English grammar rules)

Actually there is no hard & fast rule @ this construction.

Anyway I don't know who performed the number "I'm Bored", and it certainly wasn't me and I'm in fact quite not bored as I'm responding to your post @qdrone !
It's cool Mystic, Noogies got it.

Back
Top Bottom