Who irons your shirts

Mom also had one of these - called a Mangle Iron.

cb70a95b2464d949b7392d53baa46d5f--laundry-rooms-doilies.jpg

I generally iron my own... but haven't in a while, the iron died and it hasn't been replaced (just talked about this yesterday actually). I started a new job and have put my 10 long sleeve dress shirts back in rotation (haven't had to wear them daily in almost 3 years). I wash and hang wet... making sure to pull lines straight in places... but they just aren't ironed fresh. I put a cheap one in my amazon cart, but haven't ordered yet.

I have two shirts that require ironing and I'm the one that breaks out the iron. Wife won't do it for me, because as she said, she didn't buy me the shirts. :D

Life is too short to spend time ironing.
Also too short to spend time picking out wardrobe. Jeans, black tshirt, grey socks, all from Costco.
If all your socks are the same colour you don't even have to spend time sorting them into pairs. Just grab the first two.
For work I have a few plaid long sleeve no-iron shirts in colours that work with jeans and black tshirts. I grab the first one off the rod, wear it, toss it in the hamper, grab the next one. When I run out of clean ones I do laundry.

Back
Top Bottom