Who is Going to the 2006 AK Fest?

I'd really like to be there but the 110th Boston Marathon is on Monday, April 17th. I haven't decided if I'm running or not. If I do attend the fest I'd like to bring some gear with me so I may need a hand setting up! Lifting crates of amps and speakers isn't SOP four days after running a marathon... and the downhills make Boston hellish on your quads!

MikE

Don't worry. There are usually many many able bodies to help carry everything in.

We had such a blast last year. It should be loads more this.

grumpy said:
Don't worry. There are usually many many able bodies to help carry everything in.
Question, is Grumpy Jr. coming to help out again this year?? He had some fun hauling my Altec A7's last year, I did tip him!! Count me in, I should be there, Dave. :yes:

OK, 'toze. How many cases of excellent Canadian beer will it take, to make you change your mind?

luvvinvinyl said:
OK, 'toze. How many cases of excellent Canadian beer will it take, to make you change your mind?

O, it isn't a lack of willingness or desire to attend. It appears my employment situation may take a turn at the end of March, which will mean I'll be traipsing back across the country and having the moving thing going on and such.

I will be there this time - come hell or high water, as they say back in Iowa ...

The way it looks, as of now, I will not be there ...

The finacinal situation will not let me. :no:

Now ...if there is a miracle, between now and then...there's a chance that I can make it ... But........ to have a room like last year...the outlook is grim :sigh: ....

Now ...if some 'Rich' person needs a 'tax rite off'...that could be a different story!....

Hope you guys take a lot of pictures!...and of the people ...not just the equipment!....

It looks like I will be there along with Grumpy Jr. and my oldest daughter. We are still deciding on the food situation, so any "reasonable" suggestions would be appreciated. Between working my 50-60 hours a week we will be working on the food menu. Like last year, anyone who would like to bring anything would be helpful, and I know everyone LOVED the cookies......

Ms Grumpy

I'll be there! It was a total blast last year, and I was only there for a single day! This year I want to participate more in the fun, so I decided to get a demo room, as well!

See you all there!

I'd like to be there and at this point it's hard to tell. Nancy have you got an extra stove? If I can make it this year I'd like to help with the food.

Kegger said:
I should be there unless I get killed before then.

:lmao:

Nothing like keeping a good positive attitude! We're just hoping you'll live up to your name :D . That's as in bringing one, not drinking one :tongue: .

R2R hope you make it buddy!

Pete

Back
Top Bottom