Who is the oldest here? Winner gets a prize (if you want it)

Since everyone here seems really nice, and already has helped me out a ton, I wanted to give back to the "community" I have about 70 old 45's that I seperated into a list HERE but youll need microsoft excel to view the list. Since these were from a time before I was born, I figure the oldest one here who wants them can have them, I wont even charge shipping. ofcourse Ill make sure Grumpy verifies the age and feels the person is a contributing part of the community. Enjoy

If the link dont work, just d/l the list here.

http://www.noequal.net/records.xls

Tim

OLD

Isn't Lefty in his high 60's; god Bully must be 70 plus; Tom B has been around before social security gee the list goes on. :eek:

Too bad the young bulls like Thor,The Grumpster and myself were not eligible. :D

Well everyone is eligible, the older ones here may not want the 45's, I also have some 78's (about 10-15) Ill give to someone else, unfortunately I dont have them recorded.

hey, no fair postin' my mug all over the internet!!

I haven't been 39 for more'n a dozen times ... :eek:

pete

Well Bully, dunno if youre the oldest here or if you even listen to the music thats on those 45's, but if you have excel and wanna look over the list, go for it.

Tim

Uh, I have Office2000 Standard from MS loaded on my pc.
It does have Excel!
Lemme try.

pete

Far out! What a neat deal. Uh, kinda not my kinda music, but a neat list. Hey, Mac, you're one of the old guys, who you tryin' to kid, kid?

Last edited:
HAha Bully, not your kind of music huh? Thats the whole kicker here, I dont know of many who do listen to this stuff, but I did find a few of those 45's listed on ebay all selling for a few dollars each, so apparently SOMEONE listens to them. I figure to a collector of this genre of music this set would go for a few hundred $$. Since im giving them away, id rather them go to someone who would enjoy them and not someone whow ould sell em.

Back
Top Bottom