Who was the attractive blonde at the Fest..

It gets worse. Jennifer's boyfriend is a weightlifter/personal trainer who is actually larger than Grumpy, and unlike Dave, it's all muscle...

Not to worry, you can only be dead once. :D

Is that the same boyfriend as the one in the halloween picture of the (all red, devilish) pair in costume that was posted back in 2005??

wank said:
LOL monkey (or was it baboon?) balls. I don't think anyone heard the end of that story. It's not the kind of setup you can make a smooth transition from.

I distinctly remember it as Chimpanzee balls. which for some reason, I found extremely funny. much more so than monkey balls.

X

markthefixer said:
Is that the same boyfriend as the one in the halloween picture of the (all red, devilish) pair in costume that was posted back in 2005??
Well, sort of. Back then he still had a lot of working out to do, to meet his own professional standards. Compared to now, he was a creampuff, then. A fine gentleman, and nice as all getout, but visually, a very imposing physical specimen.

In answer to the question regarding the attractive brunette she is the same delightful young lady sans wig. AK'ers are a lucky bunch as all of their ladies that I had the pleasure of meeting at the Fest are simply a delight to be with.

Rob

merrylander said:
In answer to the question regarding the attractive brunette she is the same delightful young lady sans wig.
Rob

Well duhh.....no wonder I didn't recognize her, she had short brunette hair the last time I saw her. I'm such a pea-brain.

You will notice that nobody "crossed the line", wrt Grumpy's daughter, in this, or any of the other threads about her. If anyone had, your words might be more than just hypothetical.

For the record, the young lady is a trooper. She came to work, when asked, even though she was feeling considerably less than her best. As well, she is a genuinely nice person, just like Grumpy, Ms Grumpy, and all the rest of the little Grumplings. My wife agrees with me, so I must be right.

This time!

Grumpy may not be, but her BOYFRIEND could be...<grin> But kinda sounds like all of 'em are pretty good sports about everything..

Are you guys talking about this picture? I want to make sure I don't make the same mistake with my size 14's. :D

attachment.php

gearhead said:
Can someone humor me and explain why she was wearing a wig? :dunno:
She likes wigs? I think Jen has had a different hair colour/wig every time I have seen her. To nobody's surprise, she looks good in all of them.

I think that marantzfan was referring to Wigwam's pic:
IMGP1435.JPG

Punker X said:
I distinctly remember it as Chimpanzee balls. which for some reason, I found extremely funny. much more so than monkey balls.

X
Yes. Chimpanzee balls it was. And that really is a lot funnier than monkey balls. I was a little worried you weren't going to survive that episode. I almost didn't.

Matt had a very important point to make about chimpanzee balls, but he never was quite able to make it. Maybe Grumpy could find out for us.

luvvinvinyl said:
She likes wigs? I think Jen has had a different hair colour/wig every time I have seen her. To nobody's surprise, she looks good in all of them.

I think that marantzfan was referring to Wigwam's pic:
IMGP1435.JPG

I plead the fifth..:smoke:

Well I finally got my few pictures out of the camera and into my PC. There is this one with Dave and Nancy with Dave standing by a door. Now the architectural standard door is 6'8". I was hoping to get a better photo of Nancy, but I simply could not keep up with her.

Last edited:
[herman's hermits accent]Mrs. Grump, you've got a lovely daughter...[/herman's hermits accent]

Grumpy produced THAT!? Will wonders never cease? :D

All kidding aside, I would be very proud of her.:thmbsp:

(Grumpy, you CAN smile, m'kay? :p)

Back
Top Bottom