Who was the genius that greenlit a movie about killing a world leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really sad. My friends Korean and they're a good race of people... It's terrible that a whole country has to suffer because of one megalomaniac. I hope they have a revolution soon, they need it. They can string that fat shit up to the lampost.

I just ordered Team America: World Police on DVD. I didn't check with hackers/terrorists before I clicked "Buy".

Dangest thing I've ever seen. I guess we better get used to running everything past The Guardians of Peace.

I just ordered Team America: World Police on DVD. I didn't check with hackers/terrorists before I clicked "Buy".

Dangest thing I've ever seen. I guess we better get used to running everything past The Guardians of Peace.

Better grab Borat while you still can.

Trust me, Dear Boy... As long as I have ONE OUNCE of life left in this RAVAGED body, there Will Be SOMEBODY who laughs HYSTERICALLY at somebody taking a pratfall, or "Slidin' One Past the Censors..."

Trust me, Dear Boy... As long as I have ONE OUNCE of life left in this RAVAGED body, there Will Be SOMEBODY who laughs HYSTERICALLY at somebody taking a pratfall, or "Slidin' One Past the Censors..."

And Unc means it. :thmbsp:

Better grab Borat while you still can.

I've seen it, wasn't my cup of tea. Honestly, Rogen/Franco ain't my bowl o' weed, either. I'd rather laugh at all the Hollywood mega-producers who just thought they ran the town.

Few thoughts:
1. N. Korean leader does not have any sense of humour.
2. If the movie has any sexually context, which he does not like, he likely has some form of erectile dysfunction. Nothing personal, just Sigmund Freud.

I dunno. I thought "Borat" was pretty funny. But I live in a shoebox, & eat barb wire, too, so WTF do I know ?!?

Isnt it ironic all the folks slamming their keyboard claiming freedom of speech is what makes America America, yet everyone waiting for the thread to be shut down.

Isnt it ironic all the folks slamming their keyboard claiming freedom of speech is what makes America America, yet everyone waiting for the thread to be shut down.

Aside from some edited posts on the first page or so, who is " slamming their keyboard claiming freedom of speech"?

Seems like most posters are just bemused that hackers have successfully gained control of the entertainment industry. Is that a thread-lock worthy offense?

Aside from some edited posts on the first page or so, who is " slamming their keyboard claiming freedom of speech"?

Seems like most posters are just bemused that hackers have successfully gained control of the entertainment industry. Is that a thread-lock worthy offense?

Thats not the point.

Isn't it ironic that I can't really tell you how I feel about you warped views because there are rules to this site.

"Who was the genius that greenlit a movie about killing a world leader?"

:wtf:

There is no WORLD LEADER in N.Korea just a petty functionary with little man syndrome.

That's key right there.

Also, it would be pretty pathetic if a world leader or country was so insecure that they'd feel threatened by a movie. Grow a pair.

Whoever at Sony greenlit a film, comedy or not (being it a comedy may even be worse) about killing a current real world leader

even worse and enemy must really be regretting such a bonehead decision.

And the actors probably are curled up in bed scared to death about their choice.

Seriously, im no fan of North Korea but come on, how would we feel if some foreign nation, especially an enemy, made a film about assasinating our real president?

I think sony deserves to be nominated for the 2014 Darwin award. Arrogant, stupid decision. And the fact that these hackers easily got what they wanted shows that they mean business.

Point 1
Deleted

Point 2
Deleted

Point 3
Deleted

Point 4
Deleted

Point 5
Deleted

:worthless

brad-pitt-kim-jong-un-haircut-north-korea.jpg