Whoo Hoo, It's Time, for some Fantasy Football!!

Yeah, I want to thank Andy for scheduling the draft during a Viking football game. Thanks buddy!

:D

Retro

:lmao: I'll be watching and drafting at the same time. Kinda want to see how old Favre does. Anyway, you only come up every 14 picks. And T-Jack will be on the field by the draft. See ya Oct. 5! :D

I'm not having a bit of luck getting into the drafting screen. The additional screen pops up when I click on enter drove, and it gets close to completely loading, and just stops. Hopefully the computer has skills in picking for me.

Hello CraceBS,

I seem to be experiencing the same problem. I hope the all goes well, but I neglected to edit the generic list.

Good Luck,

TB

I finally got in, but I've got some major damage control to take care of. Most my team has been drafted, save for a WR, TE, K, and Defense! OUCH!

Regards,
TB

I never did get into the draft, and my team average at best. I got nothing on the bench, and tightend on the bench. WR are mid-grade. The only drafts I liked that the computer was nice enough to do for me since Yahoo is crap was Tony Romo, Steve Slaton, Stephen Jackson, and Rob Bironas. Tony Gonzalez is a big name, but not sure how much he has left in the tank.

I will say for the computer it didn't do to bad, but it just sucks not being able to draft your team. That's part of the fun.

You know, Yahoo sent an e-mail out over the weekend (it was Saturday or Sunday?) to test your draft capability. I clicked on the link and was told it was working and good to go so I didn't have any problems logging in. I believe there were 11 or 12 of us out of 14 doing the live draft. You also had the option to rate players prior (two or three weeks out and right up to 30 minutes before the draft) to the draft for your personal preference for an off-line draft. It was all there for you either way. :dunno:

Retro

Wow retro you really know your yahoo football. All those options you mentioned are invalid due to the fact I shouldn't have to do all that because it should work! Damn ghetto league site.

That's ok though, computer didn't do bad. Looks to have done better than the team you drafted.

Wow retro you really know your yahoo football. All those options you mentioned are invalid due to the fact I shouldn't have to do all that because it should work! Damn ghetto league site.

That's ok though, computer didn't do bad. Looks to have done better than the team you drafted.

Just trying to help. :D

"That's ok though, computer didn't do bad. Looks to have done better than the team you drafted."

Good luck with that! :D

Retro

I could not get in 1 year at the beginning as I was late getting home, then it just
didn't want to let me in at first, I finally got in an had to do some damage control.

It wasn't to bad, I made some pickups/trades along the way then did pretty good.:smoke:

But yah the draft is a great part of the fun, ecspecially a live in person party draft.:yes:

But yah the draft is a great part of the fun, ecspecially a live in person party draft.:yes:

Absolutely!!

Anytime we get to abuse Retro is time well spent :D

BTW, for you folks with issues, the waiver wire goes live tomorrow, but you can put in claims right now if you so desire. The only trick here is that there is a waiver priority, so if with a lower number has a claim on the same player they get them.
but once waivers are clear and there's no dates or "W" behind the name, they go to the first guy who grabs them.

Back
Top Bottom