Who's listening online? And with what?

Amazon Music in the car with Alexa voice control! Roav VIVA charger with Alexa. Cool new toy from Anker.

https://goroav.com/pages/viva

Will work with any home automation, too. “Alexa, play my favorites playlist in the living room”, as I pull into the driveway, and the QUADs are playing it as I enter the house. Heating/cooling, lights, etc next...

63C04682-A4FC-4630-886F-22CB98C86163.jpeg

Doing a little YouTube playlist listening this morning.

ZUMA C.A.P.S. 3 server, Win10, Firefox Quantum to DAC (USB) to pre-amp.

I use mostly my Vizio Smart TV's to access TuneIn to get my New York jazz and classical fix and Pandora for my "custom" music stations. Also, an Aluratek internet table radio in the bedroom and the Iphone when in traveling. Oh, on rare occasion the internet radio apps on my Marantz receiver. I just findthe ergonomics on the TV more convenient.

Tidal > Topping D30 > Luxman R-405 > Polk Monitor 5a

TJTMTJ.png

Eric

Combining it all this morning, lol. Playing Pandora on the Samsung tablet -> Sonos Connect:Amp->QUAD ESL-63s via Sonos Direct Control, while visualizing the album on the TV via the TunesMap app on AppleTV, which monitors what's playing on the Sonos via another Sonos API. Finally, reading tons of information about the currently playing artist on the iPhone via the TunesMap app. Oh, it can all be controlled via voice, if so desired.

IMG_20180324_094719.jpg

Slacker on a 2009 MacBook with audio out to a Yammie RX-770 driving a pair of Paradigm 5se speakers.

I have a paid Slacker account set to play at max bitrate, which is supposedly 320 kbps.

iHeart - vinyl jazz.jpg

Something that bills itself as jazz the way nature intended it, from the iHeart Radio web app. Came up as a recommendation. I'm always suspicious of stations that claim to be all vinyl - howcan they have so much vinyl that sounds so dead quiet? Anyway, all right selection of jazz.

s.

I have been using RarmaRadio on my pc listening to various stations depending on the day, today listening to RadioParadise as several have mentioned in this thread. I like the interface and the ability to add stations that I run across online, and no subscriptions.

Currently streaming through audio-cast to a cca optically to a Fiio D3 dac to a mini2013 amp to Klipsch KG .5 speakers, just testing things out for a series of moves to be made in the near future. PC stereo is cyrus system 7 with LX5 pro speakers soon to be infinity infinitesimal Fours. I want to revamp the PC system, living room system, and bedroom system, so picking out the key players now.

Outlaw RR2160 internet radio. Has it's own station list. Only listen to quality stations. Using Martin Logan LX16's.

Elaine Elias: Man of LaMancha on Tidal service on an iPad to an Airport Express. I tried for 6 months to get a Bluesound Node 2 to work but it does not. They help me get it going then it fails. I took it out of the house. Too bad, nice idea, FAIL. The Airport Express works ok.

Back
Top Bottom