Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

satkinsn

low end audio
Subscriber
Returned to the iPod touch for a second night of HD Tracks jazz, shuffled.

This time, feeding the earphone out to a cMoy, and then to a set of Audio-Technica ATH-AD700s.

Absent an LOD or digital connection, not audiophile, but the phones are fun and the music is great. I just shuffled from Rahsaan live to Steve Lacy.

s.

Last edited:
Right now its Skynyrd (Free Bird) through the 325is and then on to a Steely Dan LP through the AKG240s.

All from the Mitsu TT to the M-P01/M-A01 separates.

Last edited:
Cannonball Adderly - "Something Else"
Sonny Red - "The Mode"

VPI HW-19 Mk IV/AQ PT-6/Dynavector DV-20XL/Dynavector P-75 analog rig feeding a McCormack Micro Headphone Drive driving AKG-702's.

Last edited:
I was listening to speakers (as I do 70 to 80% of the time), but now the gf is reading in bed I switched to the Grado 225i's out of the Matrix M-Stage amp for my hair metal fest. :D Currently it's Lita Ford's Stiletto.

All FLAC via the CA DAC as always.

Listening to some new (to me) Ultravox music as flac files streamed wirelessly to my Squeezebox Duet - AA dac - DoZ Class A amp - Beyer DT770 cans (600 ohm).

FYI - Ultravox is a British New Wave band that I found out about on an all covers album by The Church called A Box of Birds. This same covers album has a fantastic version of Cortez the Killer that is one of the best I have heard other than the originals by Neil and Crazy Horse.

There are two other threads running on thir new release but since you asked, Alison Krauss + Union Station, Paper Airplane. I just can't get enough of it... :music:

There are two other threads running on thir new release but since you asked, Alison Krauss + Union Station, Paper Airplane. I just can't get enough of it... :music:
I listened to this on Rhapsody and it is great. I looked at one of the other threads you mentioned and saw that Target had a special edition with more songs and ordered it this morning.

Looking forward to hearing an uncompressed version of the album.:music:

Back
Top Bottom