Why is nobody pouncing on this Dual?

Yea, wish I had his camera, mines out dated anymore. I've had it a couple of years and the digitals have gotten a lot better.

A new good one is another $600 + OUCH!

Actually I think That guy from the auction just knows how to take a good picture. Those pics are not that high in resolution. I think by and far some of the best pics I have seen are Thoots. His picture taking abilities are great but a greatcamera helps. I think he uses a new canon but the model escapes me. Search the the past posts and I am sure he list the model numebr. I use an Mavica that is only 1.6 Mega Pixels. It works just fine for webphotos. If I was printing up my pictures then yeah I would spend the money for a lot more mega pixels. The thing I hate about my sony is the delay in actually pushing the button and when it takes the photo. Its dam anoying having to time a moving shot.

Grump

I use my digital for ebay photos but also for architectural work too.

So it has to have some other features and capabilities too.

IMHO, $79.00 for a starting bid is a little much... add to that $35 shipping/packing (specified by the seller) and it really is too much, if you ask me. Buyers in the USA might be a bit reticent to have such a fragile item shipped from Canada too.

That said, someone may put in a bid... there's still time left in the auction. But is there something special about yet another semi-automatic direct drive TT (just the Dual brand name)? If you ask me it looks rather lightweight and the wood looks fake (may not be though).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom