WIN your choice of Interconnect - Avantiaudio.com contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Okay, folks, here we go. Mike, at Avanti Audio, one of our new sponsors, wants to give a pair of interconnects to someone here.

http://www.avantiaudio.com/Products.html

One lucky poster to this thread is going to win their choice of Interconnect from Avanti Audio. Feel free visit their site to see the types of unbalanced and balanced cables they're building up. (As usual, the Admins are not eligible.)

All you need to do to enter is post the word, “Avantiaudio.com” in this thread, and, Voilá, you are in the contest.

The winner will be selected at random, by me, from the eligible entrants, who posted before 9 p.m. EDT, on Monday, July 19th, 2010, when the contest closes. The winner will be announced the next day. The cables will be shipped to the lucky winner, direct from Avantiaudio.com. Just PM Mike your choice of cable design and he'll cover the freight, but any monies payable to agencies because of your country of residence, including, but not limited to taxes, duties, brokerage fees, et al, will be the sole responsibility of the winner. All of AK's rules apply; see list at the top of any AK page.

Good luck, everybody, and thanks, Mike.

Avantiaudio.com

I'm headed there now to select my new interconnects. (Notice that this is either dementia or extreme optimism)

Wow, I like the "Sleeved together." That makes sense for everything but monoblocks.

Last edited:
Avantiaudio.com

Looks like some nice stuff. Do they make XLR/RCA cables? I could use some to hook up my Otari.

Did someone say Avantiaudio.com?

Cool contest - thanks for sponsoring, Mike.

Voilá

Avantiaudio.com

Thank you for supporting AK... and for the contest opportunity! :thmbsp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom