Winter New England Frankenfest - confirmed for Clinton, MA!

I like the gatherings in the format they're currently in. It's not like we're talking about a big convention, or something. It's like a group of friends hanging out and listening to tunes, and that's the way it oughta be, IMO. As Jim says, the K.I.S.S. principle applies.

Anyway, it's great to hear that Frank's doing better! :) The rumors flying around at the last gathering were rather disconcerting, so it's nice to hear that he'll be up for dealing with us lot once again. Besides, these meets just don't seem quite the same without sawdust or frozen pythons hanging around.......... :p
-Adam

Frankenfest is what it is... my point is , for the folks who have a different expectation or are looking for something outside of the scope of Frankenfest, then the option is to come up with something different and separate. That concept, whatever it is doesnt have to piggyback off of the existing gathering, nor disturb it.

want something different.. start it.

I'm very happy to hear that Frank is doing better. Frank, keep it up. You're a wonderful guy and very generous to host us.

Our friend audiodon is not doing so well. I posted an update on Don and his ALS on the Fisher forum. Please go there to read it and reply there if you want to.

I won't be able to make the February gathering in Clinton. I'll plan to see all of you at the next one in the summer. Have a good time and thanks. --Dan

Here's the link to the Barter Town for sale thread (only visible to subscribers):

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....t-clinton-ma-feb-25th-for-sale-thread.752738/

Please - everybody please put a link to the GTG in your signature and try to promote the event.
I've been really busy with work and family obligations as of late and haven't had much time to publicize the event.

Remember - this is your event, it is only as good as you make it.

JimB aka W1JIM

"Frank's Factory" seems like home....but Walpole is nice, too! Whatever...my wallet will soon be lighter!

Back
Top Bottom