Winter New England Frankenfest - confirmed for Clinton, MA!

Bring a table or two if you are selling stuff or doing a demo, bring a chair if you want to sit. Bring stories to tell, music to listen to, and food to eat.
Bring nothing if you want, but plan on having fun.

You boys (and girls???) have fun!
Another surgery tomorrow and I'm not sure I will be able to make it to Clinton...Better for my wallet!

One month to go - spread the word!
Please put a link to the main thread in your signature line.

Just signed in after a few weeks off... Glad to hear its back at Frank's Place, but Feb 25th is a busy day for my band and will be on tour in Vermont that weekend.

Also, glad to hear Frank to doing better as well. =)

Any sense of if there will be quite / semi -quiet listening / demo room(s) available @ this iteration of the fest?

CC - in terms of a quiet area we can always use the upstairs hallways. I don't think the offices up there were available last time so I wouldn't count on them this time.
I'll contact Frank about a week prior to get a better feel for what spaces will be available to us.

As previously mentioned please talk this up and let's get some fresh blood.

I figure to set up in the upstairs hallway unless some rooms are free. Enough room to set up several systems up there.

Glad to hear your feeling better Frank. I am also glad it is back in Clinton. See you all there......:beerchug:

Hey, "fresh blood" here. Been reading this thread and the previous one but I'm still not sure if this is for me. Not trying to get around forum rules but just in general, does it make sense to come with 70s-80s gear for sale? Some Denon and Kenwood amps. Or is this more of a McIntosh crowd?

Would be very reasonably priced. I'm just trying to downsize which is why a subscription to get access to BT is probably not a good idea. I'm only half an hour away so this should be less hassle than ebay or CL, with snacks and beer (yes, I'm bringing).

While there are always impulse buys, it can't hurt to post pics in the BT thread in hopes that someone agrees to purchase ahead of time. Then just make the exchange in the parking lot. I wouldn't classify the crowd as "McIntosh", "vintage" or whatever. I would say it's a mix of folks who enjoy music, gear, food, and a good time.

Last edited:
We are a diverse crowd with tastes and budgets across the full audio spectrum.
One man's trash is another man's treasure holds true.

I don't get the "make the exchange in the parking lot" comment - there are no restrictions on selling and buying beyond legality and common sense.

Back
Top Bottom