Wonder Women (release date 2 June 2017) Watching the trailers this looks good!

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Been watching the trailers for the upcoming Wonder Women movie. I know the trailers are designed to get you interested but for somebody who has been a fan of Wonder Woman since the early 1960's what I am seeing is making me almost stand up and cheer. Finally a Wonder.....Women. This Wonder Women, Diana Prince, ( Gal Gadot) is everything I imaged while reading her comics all of those years ago. The setting is The Great War (World War One), at least in the trailers. Major Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) a Pilot of the Army Air Corp. crashes on Paradise Island where he tells Queen Hippolyta (Connie Nielsen) of the War to end all Wars. You know the rest if you have followed the long established story arc.

Yup she is sizzling hot in fact one of the gay guys at the gym I go to said he would do her. Now that is the highest compliment a woman can get in my book for her beauty. I'm going to see it when it comes out and although they introduced her in that dog of a movie Dawn of Justice I think this movie will rock.

As Robert Downey said to Gwyneth Paltrow in the iron man movie when he saw Scarlett Johansson, "I want one"!:D

Wonder Women was the only bright spot is the dog turkey Batman vs Superman. You got the impression that if she went toe to toe with superman she would kick his ass.

Yup, looking forward to this. The soundtrack at the end of the trailer was encouraging too.

Yes is was composed by the British composer Rupert Gregson-Williams who also provided the music to Hacksaw Ridge, and numerous movies and TV shows. Most all in the UK.

MV5BMTMxODQ0MDI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODM0MjUz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

As Robert Downey said to Gwyneth Paltrow in the iron man movie when he saw Scarlett Johansson, "I want one"!:D

You don't know the half of it Scarlett Johansson will be "The Major" in the up coming live action movie "Ghost in The Shell". I have the complete Ghost in The Shell Anime set and from the looks of the trailers they have nailed it, this is going to a stupendous. They have the scene in the First Ghost in The Shell anime series when The Major jumps from the top of a skyscraper higher then anything around today and lands on the sidewalk below blows a crater in the sidewalk when she hits and without a pause jumps out to chase a criminal.

Last edited:
Some people spend all of their time looking for something to complain or be offended by.

In fact, I am shocked and offended at what I just wrote.

Yup, looking forward to this. The soundtrack at the end of the trailer was encouraging too.

Yes, the first trailer, and the follow on one (B vs S had a bit of it in there too) have that great soundtrack.
It just screams kickass woman ahead - look out.

The Wonder Women theme is by Junkie XL, I am listening to their soundtrack album "Distance Between Dreams" (2016) talk about kick ass, just got a nasty call from the USGS seems my subwoofer is screwing with their seismographs again.;)

distance-between-dreams.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom