1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Wooden storage cubes for vinyl?

Discussion in 'Listening Spaces' started by suburbanbeat, Oct 11, 2018.

1. suburbanbeat

suburbanbeat New Member

Hi all. After having searched for a little while, I am surprised to find that none of the big furniture makers (like West Elm) produce a relatively affordable (<$50) storage cube made from real wood. It seems there are a few particle board options out there, but I'd like to find something made from real wood since they'll comprise a shelf that will be the focal point of my bedroom. There are some on Etsy that cost nearly their value to ship.

So, does anyone know of any big brick-and-mortar furniture stores that sell wooden storage cubes, or do I have to go to a woodworking friend for this one? Thanks in advance.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. red 111

red 111 AK Subscriber Subscriber

try Ikea...they have some now...years ago they had one that i purchased called :THE DICK" its great...when i inquire about them bringing it back,they get insulted & think I'm being fresh...but they do have new items for vinyl now.

3. Poinzy

Poinzy Super Member

I'd want to know something about construction before I bought the storage cubes. You'd have more control if you made them yourself.