Would you purchase new vinyl and Cd's at AK fest ?

Would you purchase new records or Cd's at AK Fest 2008

• Yes

Votes: 73 83.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
This poll is for those attending AK Fest 08.

Would you purchase New records at the next AK fest.

One of the largest on line record dealers is considering attending and would like to know.

This poll does not pertain to any of the used vinyl in the swap rooms ( if we have them this year )

Thanks
Grumpy

I almost did last year, but didn't see any personal "must haves" that I'd pop the premiums for. The selection in 2006 was much better, but I also understand the issues there too.

Also, is there a concern with the Swap rooms? There seemed to be a lot of interest in them last year. I sold quite a bit and my roomie with all the vinyl seemed to be moving quite a bit too.

And who could forget Mac's deals???? Even w/o the thong calendar! :lmao:

I almost did last year, but didn't see any personal "must haves" that I'd pop the premiums for. The selection in 2006 was much better, but I also understand the issues there too.

Also, is there a concern with the Swap rooms? There seemed to be a lot of interest in them last year. I sold quite a bit and my roomie with all the vinyl seemed to be moving quite a bit too.

And who could forget Mac's deals???? Even w/o the thong calendar! :lmao:

There were only used record dealers at the fest last year :dunno:

I thought someone had a couple of bins down by the Madisound room???
I guess these things are starting to run together. How many years ago was Elusive Disc? 3???

Both, probably. Kid in a candy store... probably ought to start saving a bit extra. :scratch2:

I'm bringing a brand new Gemini Soft side LP carrying case as my carry on and a empty suitcase to put my stuff in on the way home. I got to put something in that Great big LP case on the way home. SO my answer is as many as the budget will allow!

Bump for the folks who missed this.

Back
Top Bottom