^*^Ya know what I like about AK?^*^

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
I've met a lot of super cool people and made some great good friends.

Everyone basically puts up with my :bs:

I've bought some cool crap here.

I've sold cool crap too.....

I've bragged about some cool crap I've scored both cheap and overpriced.

I just have fun here with people that wanna do the same.

Every now and then i get to answer a question i know a little about..

......and other stuff........

You were an a/v guy for too long in school Dave. :D

It was a he'll of a great time Bob . Did so much...... fun place. Yep, if i could find some time. Playing catchup now. Give me a call some time when you have a few.....

Yep... AK (like any other successful forum site) has it's core members (those who are essentially-woven into the fabric that is AK), and he (James) is definitely one of them.

Cool thread. Agree totally. Great people with knowledge of both old and new and never a place where you feel stupid asking questions. I come here more times a day than I should. :thmbsp:

It is a good place to be indeed. And, as a guy who pretty much ain't got a pot to piss in at the moment, I'll do you a solid wherever I can either with good advice or some parts I may have on hand, even some gear for sale if I got what ya need, as will most AK'ers. Just a few things that's good here...

AK is in fact SO COOL, that it's too much to keep track of at times... Anyone ever get that feeling?

James, all of the above and more are why I am a proud AK member. And anytime I can assist you, I am most happy to. Met my share of great friends here.

On top of all the rest, I enjoyed sharing a bottle with you. We learned a bit from each other, I think.

:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom