Yamaha literature

Not sure how to add these, so will let mods put them in the database. CR-2020 schematics in high resolution. I can't seem to upload them, even in a .zip file. The images are too large. Let me know if anyone wants them or how I can upload these. Taking the resolution down is missing the whole point.

Last edited:
Not sure how to add these, so will let mods put them in the database. CR-2020 schematics in high resolution. I can't seem to upload them, even in a .zip file. The images are too large. Let me know if anyone wants them or how I can upload these. Taking the resolution down is missing the whole point.

He Tenor, I have CR-2020 I've owned since new and would like to do the service on it. I would like your hi-res schematic. The low-res I have is of no use at all. Thank you'

PM sent

Good evening, Tenor, I've had my cr-2020 since new. I've never had a problem and only recently learned of the three service bulletins. I have absolutely no experience with or knowledge of electronics so won't atempt these myself, but really appreciate it if you could send me the hi-res schematic.

Any idea how much the service should cost me for a tech to do it? Does Yamaha/US offer this service? Thank you so much!

Hi Tenor, Were you ever succeful uploading the hi-res? Thank you so much!

Is there a Yamaha database for manuals and literature on AK?
I know there are a few other brands that have them (Pioneer,Sansui, etc.) but didn't know where to look except here, in the Yamaha section.

Edit: Well, searched around and found a link to the AK Yamaha database but got a "no access" message, huh?

Anyone have an active link to the database for the near-senile?:D
Is there a Yamaha database for manuals and literature on AK?
I know there are a few other brands that have them (Pioneer,Sansui, etc.) but didn't know where to look except here, in the Yamaha section.

Edit: Well, searched around and found a link to the AK Yamaha database but got a "no access" message, huh?

Anyone have an active link to the database for the near-senile?:D
Good evening westend I just bought my 3rd P-2200 and the owner had a new/old shop repair manual for the
P-2200 so if you need a copy let my know

I have been trying to find an owners manual for a Yamaha C-2x for some time. Service manuals are out there. Sales brochures are out there. C-2 and C-2a owners manuals are out there but no C-2x. So does anyone have one to scan or know of where a copy is?

Seems like a bit of a grail, only seen a pdf scan of the german one, and the japanese market owner's manuals being listed.... :(

tk1610161-img600x273-14972060211497206021.23559653wz40qn9653.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up a factory service manual for my mx1..
Thank you hfe for the free download, but it was just too difficult to read..
If I figure out how to upload quality pics of it here, would I be violating any rules or regs..?

Just picked up a factory service manual for my mx1..
Thank you hfe for the free download, but it was just too difficult to read..
If I figure out how to upload quality pics of it here, would I be violating any rules or regs..?

There's a link to the AK database in the top of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom