Yamaha PC5002M extremely rare

Serious?
I may have mangled his name (to protect the innocent) but only one poster posted this 4 times in a row (on the preceding page) and were his only posts ever.

Hi Mark,
I am interested in buying yamaha PC4002M or PC5002M, Could you please tell me where I can get it.

Email - mccarmack@hotmail.com
Mob - 00 61 4 66 77 1365

your help is greatly appreciated it.

Regards,
Ravinambi.

Last edited:
Serious?
I may have mangled his name (to protect the innocent) but only one poster posted this 4 times in a row and were his only posts ever.

Hi Mark,
I am interested in buying yamaha PC4002M or PC5002M, Could you please tell me where I can get it.

Email - mccarmack@hotmail.com
Mob - 00 61 4 66 77 1365

your help is greatly appreciated it.

Regards,
Ravinambi.
I was away from AudioKarma for several years when that was posted. I would have answered him otherwise.

Serious?
I may have mangled his name (to protect the innocent) but only one poster posted this 4 times in a row (on the preceding page) and were his only posts ever.

What did you hope to accomplish with your post?

Not all improper member posts are seen or caught by the mods. If you have an issue, report the post.

Honestly, dredging up an old post, then repeating it serves no purpose.

Cheers!

Actually post 239 is the one that brought it back from the dead.
I've always thought the mods here do a good job, was surprised those posts made it through unscathed seeing as how it was multiple identical posts and even more so soliciting to buy.

NOTE: Offers to buy, sale or trade are expressly not allowed outside of Barter Town.
The same guy tried to sell it here under a different ID. He was fully informed about these facts and he is trying to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom