Yard Sale...... Score or Not....Sony CDP 2700

Augy

I picked up this CD player at a local yard sale. Paid a couple hundred on a hunch. The player is heavy 20+ pounds, almost twice the weight of my Denon player. Kind of industrial looking dark grey in color. Very solidly built, transport smooth and solid. Does anyone out there have any info they can share on this model player. IT looks like it could be controlled remotely. I don't have any info on it as it did not come with an owners manual but would love to find one. Any info appreciated. :scratch2:AUGY

I picked up this CD player at a local yard sale. Paid a couple hundred on a hunch. The player is heavy 20+ pounds, almost twice the weight of my Denon player. Kind of industrial looking dark grey in color. Very solidly built, transport smooth and solid. Does anyone out there have any info they can share on this model player. IT looks like it could be controlled remotely. I don't have any info on it as it did not come with an owners manual but would love to find one. Any info appreciated. :scratch2:AUGY

It's a Pro player and retail price is about $1500.

The spec sheet is at: http://www.broadcaststore.com/pdf/model/13073/sony_cdp-2700.pdf

It doesn't mention a remote control anywhere.

sony_cdp2700_1.jpg

That model is basically a pro version of the CDP-X55ES. The sound is great on these machines, enjoy it. :)

Back
Top Bottom