Found this insert piggybacking in a non Yes album. Also has pictures of the band. Nice quality booklet. Anyone know which album this is from?
index.php

Edit: opened it up to take another picture and found the answer. Fragile. Now i need to find a good copy on wax. Have it on CD.
Howdy Gnome.
That's a great thing to find. I started to reply that it came from Fragile, but I see you solved the mystery.
007.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:
Someone posted a circa 1991 Yes MTV Rockumentary on youtube last May. Just found it. The glory years of '71 through '78 were kind of steamrolled over pretty quick as MTV seemed to want to get to the commercial years of the band's MTV/Pop period quick as possible.
Still, very entertaining and a lot of stuff squeezed into a half hour format.

FLASH "IN THE CAN"1972
Sovereign/Capitol SMAS-11115
IMG_20210501_160649900.jpg
Been looking for a reasonably priced copy of this ever since I read about it in the book "PROG ROCK FAQ".
https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/music-related-books.546878/page-27
Features Peter Banks and certainly has that early YES "Time and a Word" feel to it.
Actually...pretty good (other than the cymbals sounding like sh!t) and worth seeking out for those into YES or early Prog Rock in general.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom