you are all assholes

:lmao: Yup, just what happened to me. Welcome.

IMHO, The Timeframes are really nothing special. I really don't know why they get so much love. SO many other speakers out there that are SO much better. I had TF-350. A buddy had TF-600 (or something bigger than mine). BUT YMMV.

Takes one to know one.....welcome! It's easy to get too much stuff so the best approach can be trading to upgrade,gifting to worthy "assholes" (me), get rid of impulse/lesser stuff immediately to other "assholes".....eventually you'll have to buy a fly swatter if you don't tame the beast.

You sure know how to get everyone to read your posts. :D

Welcome from an ah who was homeported in Long Beach and lived in Naples near Belmont Shore far too many eons ago.

Echoing some other responses, I'd save the $100 for a score on something other than the Time Frames. But whatever you do, enjoy yourself.

To the rational people who suggested that I not go out and buy yet another pair of speakers that I don't need: THANK YOU!!!

The rest of you are assholes.
:finger:

jimtranr -
I was just in Naples looking at the lights with my girlfriend last week. One guy had a "Merry Christmas from the Griswolds" themed house complete with the spider web of extension cords, a broken-down trailer sitting in his yard, and lights covering every visible square inch of his house. I need to go back and get a picture of it.

Asshole? We all try. Thanks for noticing. :D

What preamp is (was) it, that needs a power supply? Some helpful asshole here might just have info on how to make one... :D

Regards,
Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom