You Get The Last Word!

Person of interest may have a mugshot.

Jimi-Hendrix-1969-576x414.jpg

Last edited:
Noosphere 'schmoosphere', without rules / regulations / guidelines / 'understandings'; or friendly agreements.

Cheers, og

Note: Do not use as last word!

Good mornin' kiddies as ole "Teach" is once again lurking the halls to see if all are behavin'.
I would like to address a serious issue that has been spoken of by our belovied kiddie (oldgringo).

Indeed, this thread was created to be a novelty one where AKers could take a break from the other fine forums to just have some fun.
The mods' have been so gracious in letting it continue & I for one would hate for it to be dissolved or worse terminated due to my suggestion. There have been so many encouraging, funny, & informative posts created to bring new & old members to this place of refuge for whatever reason they may have.

So, with all of this said, mind you, to shine a ray of sunshine on a thread that must take a more serious note on adhering to the rules, let's behave. Like I have stated many times in here before, if you came by to disrupt the harmony we have in this thread then by all means bow out to find something else more suitable to your nature!

Thanks to all of you who have made this thread one to enjoy in civility, fun, & wit, keeping it running down the tracks of smoothness.

Don aka ole "Teach" Rome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom